Has your family outgrown your kitchen? Have you decided that a master suite with a luxurious bath is what you need at the end of the day? Is it time for a sunroom to enjoy the view year-round? Whatever you dream, Improvement Zone can help make it a reality. From first-draft plans through the final cleanup, we work with you to make the process as smooth and non-disruptive as possible. We navigate you through the design, planning, scope of work, and leave you with new living space you will enjoy for many years.
We meet you at your home and listen to your needs and ideas. Open communication is the key to a wonderful remodeling experience, so ask questions, voice your opinions, and tell us what you are thinking.
- We take pictures, notes, and measurements in order to prepare a preliminary design.
- Depending upon the size and complexity of the remodel or addition, we will either draw up plans in-house or have our architect draw up plans.
- We check the zoning requirements and restrictions.
- Once we have design options and budget options prepared, we schedule another meeting to review the design
- When the plans are just right, and the permits are on a front window, work begins.
- Since we are just a phone call (443 221 4661) or an email (email@example.com) away, you will be able to get in touch with us throughout the job. Communication is the most important tool when we are on a job. Our goal is to complete the job with the least amount of disruption to your life as possible, so you and your family can enjoy your new space.