Full Service Remodeling
Has your family outgrown your kitchen? Have you decided that a master suite with a luxurious bath is what you need at the end of the day? Is it time for a sunroom so you can enjoy the view year-round? Whatever you dream, Improvement Zone can help make it a reality. From first-draft plans through the final cleanup, we work with you to make the process as smooth and non-disruptive as possible.
- We meet you at your home and listen to your needs and ideas. Open communication is the key to a successful remodeling experience. So, ask questions, voice your opinions, and tell us what you are thinking.
- We take pictures, notes, and measurements in order to prepare a preliminary design.
- Depending upon the size and complexity of the remodel or addition, we will either have our architect draw up plans or prepare them in-house.
- We check the zoning requirements and restrictions.
- Once we have the design options and budget options prepared, we schedule another meeting for your review.
- When the plans are just right and the permits are on a front window, work begins.
- Since we are a phone call (443) 221-4661 or an email (email@example.com) away, you will be able to get in touch with us throughout the job. Communication is the most important tool when we are on a job. Our goal is to complete the job with the least amount of disruption to your life as possible, so you and your family can enjoy your new space.