Our Home Pulse Program is your “Peace of Mind” for your home. This service takes the routine home maintenance tasks off your mind. A home that is maintained properly keeps your costs down, since small problems do not become huge expenses. Our program brings you regular on-going visits to inspect and maintain the systems and components of your home.
Who is a good candidate for our Home Pulse Maintenance Program?
- Homeowners who would rather do something else with their time.
- Aging homeowners concerned about keeping their home’s value through regular maintenance.(This program also works for people concerned about maintenance in their parents’ home.)
- Owners of rental properties or out-of-area owners with a second home or vacation home.
- Licensed and insured team members with knowledge and expertise in all your home’s systems and components.
- A reliable team member you know and trust and is familiar with your home.
- Regularly scheduled inspection visits with the opportunity to tell us ahead of time if there is anything else that needs attention.
- A written report after each visit explaining what was done during the visit and recommending any repairs or updates.
- Preferential scheduling for all of your home improvement projects.
- Special appointments for urgent matters needing immediate attention.
- A discount on labor costs.
Home Pulse keeps your home safe, healthy and in good condition. The first step is a free evaluation covering all aspects of your home, from the roof to the basement. You receive a copy of the evaluation for review. Then, we meet with you to choose the plan that works best for you and your budget. Included in the plan: